Outfit of the week.

Posted by Jennaa Loire | Posted in , | Posted on 11:13 PM

As I promised I am going to start doing an outfit of the week, and I decided to start with something simple and classy, especially to hit the shops in. I love wearing a great pair of jeans with a fantastic top and love to flash it up a little with accessories. 
This outfit includes...

Jeans are Forina by, =DeLa*=

Shirt is grey in the open style by, DUTCH TOUCH.

Shoes are change color bow ballet shoes, by, *OC* (The best thing about these shoes are they were only $10L and they have heaps of color options)

Handbag is from *Muism*, it is chaine leather in black. (This bag comes with animations so is fantastic to wear and you can wear it on either left or right side, oh and hand option as well).

Hair is by ETD and is in the style Sofia, color is strawberry blond. ETD hair is sensational! 

Earrings are a fantastic bargain I picked up for $25L and there are three sets, from *G&S*. I am wearing the black pearl option.

Happy Shopping XoXo

Comments (0)