Jennaa's Look For Today: Elysium Eilde Is Just Not An Amazing Photographer!

Posted by Jennaa Loire | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on 10:05 PM


SHIRT: *ely* short zip cardi- in the shade of blue.

OK so we all know Elysium Eilde is one of the best photographers on Second Life, but did you also know she has started dabbling into making clothes? If her first little creation is anything all us shoppers are all in for a massive treat. You can pick up a a fantastic 5 pack of these cute little zip cardigans at her studio. This very versatile cardigan comes in 5 colors.. blue, brown green, red and purple. The best thing is though that they are FREE! That's right at the moment at Elysium's studio at Journey you can pick these up for nothing!

I have matched it with the following, but after spending about an hour playing with various skirt, pants and even shorts options, I can tell you this little number can just about go with anything. The texture is lovely and there are no odd patches of color anywhere. Head on over to Elysium's studio and pick up this great 5 pack for free, and you may as well check out her gorgeous photography while you are there! Let's hope she releases some more gorgeous creations soon!

TP To Elysium's Studio: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Journey/81/181/25

Photo taken by Elysium Eilde's
Elysium Eilde's flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ely_eilde/

SKIRT: Maitreya HighSkirt - In the shade of Raven. Cost $L275. They have a great selection of colors to choose from 16 in fact. Oh don't forget to check out the new hair while you are there as well.

TP To Maitreya:

SKIN: - BEBAE - Coral *Creme: Shade of Rouge-B1. I love these skins and can not get enough of the red lippy! You can pick up a jumbo pack of these lovely skins that honestly photograph brilliantly for L$6000 or you can pick and choose your skins from L$1000. -BABAE- has some new skins as well you can check out while at the store.

TP To -BEBAE -

EYES: HD EDDESIGN - Gabriel Blue new series 913. I love my eyes and I will be honest I own well over 200 pairs. I have fought and fought to find some that are like my real life ones and I finally found some from this store. Any possible shade of eye you are after, you will find it here.
Will cost you L$180 a pair, but I love em to bits!

TP To EDDESIGN

MANICURE: [Detour] Nails - French - Shade of Cream 1. These babies will cost you L$125, but they will not need adjusting at all, just wear them as gloves and socks. They are so well detailed and [Detour] have a color for every possible outfit. 52 shades are at the store!

TP To [Detour]

HAIR: (P-K) Sasha bun- in the shade of Blonde. This is honestly one of my three top favorite hairs on Second Life. I wear it all the time and it looks super cute with so many of the outfits I put together. This hair will cost you L$150 but you get 5 shades!
I picked this up from (Polina-Kaestner)-Main Store on a little table on the second level of the shop, and you can find it here.

TP To (P-K)

EARRINGS: [glow studio] ~~DeLyn~~ - Fatale Earrings. I am wearing the black option, but when you buy this pack for :$170 you get 3 color options to choose from. Red, black and purple. Fantastic earrings and she has more in her store... oh my goodness I love her eyelashes!

TP to [Glow Studio]

SHOES: Baiastice stiletto crocc in the shade of black. I can not tell you how much I squealed when I found out Baiastice made shoes, and since then I have managed to make a lovely little collection of them in my inventory. The shape of these are just amazing and from the side they really look like RL heels. They will set you back L$230 and are available in 15 great shades and make sure to try the demo before you buy.

Oh my word and don't forget Baiastice Spring Collection is in their store now!

TP To Baiastice:


Thanks and have fun shopping!
Jennaa xoxo

Comments (0)