Halloween GIft Time!!

Posted by Jennaa Loire | Posted on 12:47 AM

OK so Halloween is not big in Australia at all, but I am starting to fall in love with the whole idea since I have received so many fantastic items on Second Life, from very generous people. I have to say it's fun to get dressed up and explore all the crazy skins, hair, clothes and jewellery. I have compiled a picture of me, yes it's me from some items I have picked up... now where is the lollies!

Skin: Was a fantastic gift item from Tuli! There were four skins in the pack and they even came in the cutest pumpkin container... I can not tell you how much I love Tuli! This skin is
Tuli Elizabeth - Halloween 08, Gothic with web. (FREE ITEM)

Hair: Is a new release from Magika Hair, It's called MAGIK and comes in a bunch of fantastic colours. I am wearing blond D. (NOT FREE)

Necklace & Earrings: From Violet Voltaire, they are called Lollipop Guild and they came from a lucky chair in the main shop. The pack all so came with a bracelet that can't be seen in the photo. (FREE ITEM)

Clothes: This is a fantastic piece, it's from Insolence and is called Scarlett in black. It even comes with spare ties in case you accidentally drop one or misplace one, fantastic idea. (NOT FREE)

Eyes: From Miriel, they are standard size and in the shade of Blue Ice. (NOT FREE)

I am sure I will be doing another one of these before Halloween... have a great week everyone xoxo.

Comments (0)