Still here....

Posted by Jennaa Loire | Posted in | Posted on 12:46 AM


To be completely honest I am not sure how to start this blog, Second Life has not been the easiest for me this week personally, and I really want to thank everyone for helping me out.

A massive thank you goes out to my gorgeous friend Imani who has been my guiding light and has been there whenever I needed her this week. So to my gorgeous friend, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have been there the whole time and I really thank you. I'll buy you some new shoes ;) Now that I have that out the way... lets talk about what else has been happening.

Work wise and shopping wise Second Life has been great. So lets stick to that shall we lol.

After such a long time away from Second Life, I really tried to catch up on as much as I could. I still don't think I am caught up on everything, I don't think I ever will. One of my favourite feeds to look at is Fashion Feed of SL. Which you can find following the below link.

Fashion Feed Of SL

The thing I love about this feed, is that there is always something new to read, it's a great mixture of posts from all walks of bloggers and a fantastic easy to read layout. So if you have not checked it out yet, which I am pretty sure you would have.. I would head on over.

Starting back at EWING:

I started back as an intern at EWING and I am loving it. I have been doing this for a couple of months now and I can't get enough of it. The classes are fantastic and it is really interesting to see the students soak it all up and it's fantastic to see how keen they are.

The EFA course is fantastic and I can't recommend it enough, and it's not just because I am an intern there. Here is a brief rundown on what the course covers, but really head on over to the EFA blog and check out all the details for yourself. If you are even thinking about modeling as a career on SL or just wanting to take a step to bettering yourself, EWING is the place to go.

EFA BLOG

Course Outline

Day 1 - The Basics
Day 2 - Working the Runway I
Day 3 - Working the Runway II
Day 4 - Practical Training I
Day 5 - Practical Training II
Day 6 - Practical Training III
Day 7 - Styling
Day 8 - Preparing for Work & the Runway
Day 9 - Getting Work I
Day 10 - Getting Work II
Graduation Shoot & Certification!!

Anyway the students who are attending at the moment, their graduation is coming up very soon. So I will make sure to do another post about that and let you know all about it. The models are doing so fantastic so far, I am going to be outta work!

TIMELESS RFL Clothing Fair.

I participated in the 2009 Relay for Life Clothing Fair doing two shows for ~TIMELESS~ AGENCY. I am so please to say as well that they kept me on as a model. I am so thrilled to be a part of this agency. When I started modeling it was one of my goals to get into this agency, so I am just so excited! The Timeless blog has everything from their partners, show slide shows and fantastic outfit that have been blogged.

You can check out the TIMELESS Agency blog here.. it's well worth the look.

TIMELESS Agency Blog

** ELEGANCE SL **

There is also a fantastic contest that is available to enter into at the moment. The BEST OF ITALIAN is proud to announce: (testo in italiano in basso) ** ELEGANCE SL **

Below is the notice sent out, so I thought I would share. If you are interested in entering this awesome contest just head to The Best Of Italian Sim and find the noticeboard, click on it to get the information and enter away ladies!

ELEGANCE SL, promoted by the staff and the shops of the BEST OF ITALIAN SIM, is a contest open to all female avatars in SL. Tired of the usual nonsensical "Beauty Contests" we at the Best of Italian decided to promote a different kind of avatar competition!

ELEGANCE SL is not just about good looks. ELEGANCE SL is about your sense of styling, your taste, your concept of "Elegance" and how you apply it in different circumstances.

Read the rules, and submit your application by April 6 2009.

Good luck!
Annemarie Perenti - Best Of Italian Style Owner
Dahlia Joubert - Best Of Italian Style Event Manager

Anyway I know its a short post, I have to get better at putting time aside for this LOL. Take care and talk to you soon.
Jennaa xoxo

Comments (0)