Been to long...

Posted by Jennaa Loire | Posted in , , , , , , , , | Posted on 2:15 AM


It seriously has been to long since I blogged, so I thought I would start off with something simple to get back into the swing of working on my blog. I just put together an outfit from a few of my new favorite items.

Skirt:
oyakin*chifone-skirt*(black numer 4)
TP To oyakin*

Shirt/Tank:
*CUPCAKES - Ruffles Long Tank - Grey
TP To Cupcakes

Cardigan:
*COCO*_Cardigan_Lace
TP To *COCO*

Shoes:
Maitreya Neyya * Taupe Suede.
(New, gorgeous and do not want to take them off. I Can tell these are going to be worn a heap this fall. Fatpack is great value!)
TP To Maitreya.

Necklace:
[MANDALA] Pearl Rain Necklace/Silver. (Love this store, amazing accessories.)
TP To [MANDALA].

Bracelet:
[MANDALA] Pearl Rain Bracelet/Silver.
TP To [MANDALA].

Hair:
Cake - Papercut - In the shade of pecan.
TP To Cake.

Skin:
[ROCKBERRY] Uma. In the shade of F light.
TP To [ROCKBERRY]

Eyes:
pc (poetic color) eyes by LL. Summer collection in the shade of blue blue sky. Medium.
TP To Poetic Color.


Comments (0)