Reflections Of Jennaa - Divine Fellini

Posted by Jennaa Loire | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on 2:03 AM

Reflections Of Jennaa - Divine Fellini

For a long time I have been an admirer of joy Fellini's photography. Just one look at her stream on flickr can take your breath away and transport you Worlds you can't imagine. You can sit there mesmerized taking in the whole piece of art before your eyes and get lost in the dreamy creations.

You can imagine my anticipation when I discovered she had opened a store displaying her own unique clothing designs. I could hardly wait to venture into the store and lay eyes what I could only presume would be breathtaking and flawless designs. The reality of my discovery was even more rewarding and wonderous than I had anticipated. When I entered her store it felt like I had walked into a realm of glamour, luxury, grace, and sheer elegance.

I strongly urge you to visit joy's gorgeous store and not only check out this amazing new release "Divine" but also all her other stunning and inspiring creations. You will also find some exquisite lingerie designs and I guarantee, you won't be disappointed.

Jennaa Wears:
Dress: Fellini Couture- Divine *new release*. (Buy here)
Shoes: Maitreya Verve Plum. (Buy here)
Skin: Lara Skin-Alexia purple pale. (Buy here)
Hair: Magika Hair - Gala - In The Shade Of Blonde D. (Buy here)
Eyes: Poetic Color - pc eyes by LL - ocean - blue surf (medium). (Buy here)
Eyelashes: *Glam Affair* CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 15 (Tintable). (Buy here)

In The Set:
Trees: New Trails -Wintertree. (Buy here)
Clock On The Left: Patron - Nouveau Libertine Clock. (Buy here)
Clock On The Right: atmosphere works* wall clock-D*003 small. (Buy here)
Moon: :+:SS:+: (:+:Studio Sidhe:+: ) Goddess Moon [Multi-Pose]. (Buy here)
Dragonfly's:
LOLO dragonfly. These are just adorable. (Buy here)
Grass: FluffyGreen Meadows, Heath meadow M3. (Buy here)

Jennaa XoXo

Comments (0)